Recreation in Ottawa
- Ottawa Golf
- Recreation – Extensive list of activities for the Ottawa area (swimming, sailing, skiing and much more!)
- More – interesting activities along the Rideau River such as fishing, wildlife, parks, hiking, cycling, canoeing, group tours, shopping, museums, dining, interesting communities, marinas, golfing, skating, skiing, snowmobiling and more.
- Wilderness Adventures – If you love the outdoors, this site is for you!
- The Running Room – Ottawa’s running store
- The Ottawa Senators – The official website of the Ottawa Senator’s Hockey Club
- The Ottawa 67s – The best of junior hockey in Canada
- Children’s Festival – The best of the live theatrical arts for kids
- Farm in the City – The Experimental Farm
- Goobers Salon & Spa – Goobers Salon & Spa is a new concept in fun for kids.
- Logos Land – dedicated to providing friendly “Family Oriented” vacations in the Ottawa Valley
- PowWow – The annual Odawa PowWow in Nepean – everyone welcome to experience the culture
- Calabogie Lake – and surrounding lakes offer a wilderness break, fresh air and lots of activities.
- The Ottawa Valley – The Ottawa Valley stretches from Ottawa, Canada’s capital city, westward to the wilderness of Ontario’s world-renowned Algonquin Park in the west.
- Girl Guides
- Ottawa Camps